Meri Tiitola teaches resitating mantras and chanting in courses and retreats.
Hallituskatu 25 D 91, 33200 Tampere, Finland
I started to practise Ashtanga yoga in 2005 and became soon interested in mantras and chanting. I have always been singing a lot, but from chanting I found something I had been missing: joy, tranquility, energy. The first teachers who introduced chanting to me were Janne Kontala and Måns Broo. Currently I am studying to be a Vedic Chant Teacher (Krishnamacharya Healing and Yoga Foundation) and I have also studied chanting in Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram with excellent teachers like Menaka Desikachar and Radha Sundararajan.I work as a singing teacher and musician. Recently I’ve started to teach chanting. I’m happy to share these valuable teachings with others.
Raw Food Cooks
Krista Salovaara and Toma Stankevich are specialists for preparing excellent raw food.
- Ashtanga Yoga, Stockholm, Sweden
- Hanna Merta
- Hämeenlinna Astanga
- Om Shanti Yoga, Stockholm, Sweden
- Luleå Yogacentrum, Sweden
- Uppsala Ashtanga
- Kalix Ashtanga
- Tampereen Astangajoogakoulu, Finland
- Turun Astangajoogakoulu, Finland
- Astanga Shala Pori, Finland
- Jyväskylän astangajooga, Finland
- Vääksyn Joogasalonki, Finland
- Astanga Jooga Oulu, Finland
- Rauman astangajooga, Finland
- Astanga jooga Lappi, Rovaniemi, Finland
- Ashtanga Yoga Oslo, Norway
- Kouvolan astangajooga
- Astanga Lahti
- Lofooten yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga New York, USA
- Shri K Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute, Mysore, India
- Ashtanga Yoga, Global
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala, Göteborg, Sweden
- Helsingin Astangajoogakoulu, Finland – Worlds largest asthanga yogaschool.
- Ashtanga Yoga Research Institute, Rome, Italy
- Astanga-yoga.dk, Denmark
- Ashtanga Yoga School of Tallinn, Estonia
- Miami Life Center, USA